Selling Everything. Financial Crisis (VA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will ship corals. I'm trying to ship only to members of Aquarium Advice. I have the same ad placed on other sites. Right now most of my corals are going to locals in my area but I am willing to ship to people from this site. I need to update the list showing what has been sold as of now so please be patient with me.

dam sorry to see that... i dont have salt but always looked at your great tank on your thread.

dont worry man, things will work out in the end. who knows, you might even come out of this better than you started.
you're in my prayers!

dont worry man, things will work out in the end. who knows, you might even come out of this better than you started.
you're in my prayers!

Thank you!

I have learned that trials don't weaken us but make us stronger. I have found in the last 36 hours how truly caring people on this site are. I can't thank each of you enough for your thoughts and prayers. They mean the world to me and my family.

I just came upon this thread and it stinks! We're getting kinda financially scary over here, too-I think we all know how you feel.

We also know these tanks have a way of going back up when fortunes change, and the same will happen with you. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later.

Well since everyone seems to want one thing or another and not the whole system here is a starting list of the corals I have for sale out of the 120. Pictures of most can be seen on my thread.

ORA Blue Tort 7" multi branch ($90)Sold
ORA Blue Tip Stag 8" ($90)
ORA Roscoe's 4" ($60)Sold
ORA Pink Birds Nest 4" ($35)SOLD
ORA Pink Birds Nest 2" ($25)SOLD
ORA Chips Acro 2.5" ($60)SOLD
ORA Green Birds Nest(5) 1.5-2" ($20)
Blue Acro Mini colony 2.5" ($50)
Unknown Blue Tort 1.5" ($30)SOLD
Pink Pocillipora Colony 7" (softball size) ($90)
Teal Acro Colony 7" multi branch ($65) Sold
12 Head Duncan colony 12 heads ($45)Sold
Trachophyllia Large ($100)Spoken for
Toad stool Large ($40)
Green Pavona 3" ($45)
Green Slimer 3" ($35)
Assorted Digitata Frags 1.5-2" (50 frags) ($15 each)
Large Orange Monti Cap 5+" ($35)SOLD
Pink Torch 3" ($30) Sold
Green Monti Cap on rock 3" SOLD
Teal Acro Frags (25) 1.5" ($15 each)

Back
Top Bottom