Someone PLEASE HELP this is urgent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aalbright27

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a sailfin Molly in my 29 gallon community tank. The tank has been setup for almost a year now. My fish has been laying on it's back at the bottom of the tank and whenever it went to get up I he would swirl around and not be able to swim straight. At first I thought it was ammonia poisoning but I tested my water and it was fine. All my other fish are acting fine. Someone please help me I really love this fish. Thanks a lot!

I wish i could help. In my experience this happens right before they die. I also read that any fish still living could be saved so prayerfully someone will read this and help. You can never tell sometimes no one will answer, sometimes a few people will, hopefully someone can intime.

Internal bacterial infection, parasite, organ damage, or poor breeding are a few things it could be. Take your pick as it could potentially be any of those.

could have also been age, you never know how old they are when you first get them at the LFS

Back
Top Bottom