Someone please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaDdyJustin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 75 gallon bow front african peacock/hap tank, it's Ben up and running for about 2 months, it houses:
•3 blueberry ob peacocks, 2"-3&12"
•2 sunshine peacocks, 2&1/2"
•2 electric blue haps, 3"-3&1/2"
•1 sulfer head peacock, 2&12"
•1 ruby red peacock, 2"
1 orchid blue peacock, 3"
1 albino pleco, 5"

Water levels are all good, and have Ben since I housed these fish in my 55 gallon, they all flash!! And I mean probably 5 times minimum a day each, but never no loss of appetite, and no signs of nothing else, about 4 of them mabey 5 swim erratically up and down the glass.

I have a 75 gallon bow front african peacock/hap tank, it's Ben up and running for about 2 months, it houses:
•3 blueberry ob peacocks, 2"-3&12"
•2 sunshine peacocks, 2&1/2"
•2 electric blue haps, 3"-3&1/2"
•1 sulfer head peacock, 2&12"
•1 ruby red peacock, 2"
1 orchid blue peacock, 3"
1 albino pleco, 5"

Water levels are all good, and have Ben since I housed these fish in my 55 gallon, they all flash!! And I mean probably 5 times minimum a day each, but never no loss of appetite, and no signs of nothing else, about 4 of them mabey 5 swim erratically up and down the glass. And some have torn fins do I'm completely lost, it's Ben this way for about 3 months or so, mabey a lil bit longer

-

what are the water parameters? swimming up and down the glass can mean they are trying to escape the tank, normally caused by high ammonia or nitrates. flashing could also be because of water conditions, when was the last fish you added?

Ph is 8.0

Ammonia is 0

Nitrate is 20

Nitrite is 0

Temp is 79

It's Ben about a month since I added a fish,

Back
Top Bottom