Something new?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New2Salt

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was curious I was reading some posts and noticed a button that says "Report Post" is this something new, I read about the bookmarks and that is a cool feature, just wondering what the report post is used for?

If you find someone is being abusive obnoxious etc... or even just something that you feel might need to be brought to a moderator or adminstrators attention, click the Report Post button. It will send an email to each staff member. We can then take action and unreport the post. Once you have reported a post...you should also be able to unreport it, perhaps an attitude changed orthe technical problem was resolved on it's own. It is basically a feature for you the members to help us. None of us can read each and every post o the board, with the report post feature we can handle problems quickly and efficiently.

Good Question.

Thanks Kevin, thought thats what it was but just wanted to ask, never had a problem on here guess that's why we like this site so much. :p

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom