Southern California Marine Aquarium Society

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The following link for those that aren't already aware of this group, they are meeting tomorrow night at 7 at the IHOP click the site for directions. From reading what becoming a member entitles you to discounts at certain LFS. I know this doesn't help those that are up north or further down south. But I thought I'd let you know, we've been looking for southdown sand, we found a guy that had bought a pallet of it, seems he has a 450 gallon tank! Must be nice! Anyways, we are getting 4 bags from him which should give us a 5 inch sand bed for our 60 gallon. If anyone is already going to the meeting let us know we'd love to meet you there! www.scmas.org

Are you a member there now? My girlfriend and I are thinking about sitting in on a session sometime. Can you tell us some more of your experiences with them? Thanks

Are you a member there now? My girlfriend and I are thinking about sitting in on a session sometime. Can you tell us some more of your experiences with them? Thanks

ive gone to it the past few months. its actually very fun and informative. its a great way to meet other people, get ideas for your tank, and they get a lot of cool free stuff to auction off every meeting. i would definitely recommend coming in one meeting to check things out. everyone is very friendly.

Back
Top Bottom