spring time, Let's see some OT pics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fluff that iris pic with the shadows on the house behind it total wow love that hard to get better than a rose with rain drops...mil that toad is incredible and that snake is going to give me nightmares for a week 8O

ok a flower for fluff
img_215521_0_fd0bd1918034700f0fb3f2e4dfd3cc25.jpg
[/img]

and a bug for mil
img_215521_1_11609a457e9eda26fc376006769d2c26.jpg
[/img]

Hey Millipede. That pic may be posted over there. My husband spends alot of time there.

Beautiful rose alrmc4 :D

Fluff, who's your husband over there??? Oh, just looked at your profile, smokinafuente huh? It's an old picture, was posted May of 2003 and it didn't day who's picture it was so i didn't know... well, now I know I guess... Thanks for sharing the pictures by the way...
Alrmc4, nightmares? It's harmless... and I warned everyone what the pictures would be... I love this topic... That's a pretty damselfly

millipede, yeah, it is an old picture. Before we even had a digital camera. It was actually taken with a camcorder I believe. But, I like it. And, yep again. Smokin is my other half.

pictures...

I like butterflies... my camera is quite limited and anytime I'm close enough to take a picture of something like that, it would fly away... but those slow catepillars can't escape... http://www.aquariumadvice.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4814&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

and another toad pic
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4815&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I wish I had an awesome camera because there are some pretty indigo buntings flying around out there, along with lots of other stuff, that I'd love to get a picture of... I'll make do with what I have for now... I like taking pictures of creepy crawly stuff anyway...

oh my gosh that butterfly is beautiful and mili the toad is cute :lol:

Well, it's not exactly spring, but I think it's cool this thread has continued ;)

Here are a few I took last night, was hoping to catch the full moon rising over the water, but it was too cloudy.

DSCF2215.jpg

DSCF2211.jpg

DSCF2223.jpg

This little guy sits outside my office window. Ok well I will just add it to my gallery. The picture is 48 kb and 1196X897. Is there some certain reason I cannot add it?

edited by reefrunner69 to add picture, from what I've looked at there is no reason that photo shouldn't have uploaded. It uploaded fine for me

Back
Top Bottom