spring time, Let's see some OT pics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great shots kevin. I especially liked those of the rose.

I posted this in another thread in the forum, so Ill just post one :)

wasp1.jpg

Here are a few more since this thread has died. I dont have them on my site as Im at work, so Im going to have to attach them...

time to give this a bump

ok so it is summer most everywhere wi pretty much still thinks it is spring :lol:
img_206794_0_dfb8af326fd83bebeb667a8df332e90d.jpg
[/img]
[/img]

i think you should post the one you posted on the other forum now THATS a bee 8O

tell her thank you and she is most beautiful i actually think the females subtle beauty is more pleasing to me...thanks rev one of my favorite birds awesome pics!

Thanks alrmc4 your comments are very kind. :wink:

Oh failed to mention great pics yourself! And of course everybody else!

The second pic is very nice, I have a male card here at the house that has proved very difficult to photograph, I'll get it one of these days ;)

I took these in my front yard yesterday.

DSCF1762.jpg

DSCF1773.jpg

DSCF1788.jpg

I got my first pic of an actual bumble bee, LOL, I was going for a better angle on this one when it buzzed off, really ticked me off I didn't get the bee's head.
DSCF1790.jpg

DSCF1775.jpg

DSCF1796.jpg

WOW! GREAT PICS! 8O

I have tried and tried to get some quality pics like that, but it just don't happen.

PS. If you don't mind, what were your settings for the flower pic? How was the outside lighting? Thanks!

PS. If you don't mind, what were your settings for the flower pic? How was the outside lighting? Thanks!

Lighting was heavy overcast, had just finished raining.
f/4.5
1/7000
external flash, bounce head set to 75* homemade bounce card

Here is one that I took today! By the way thanks for the info Kevin, it really helped alot.

PS. This is my first pic with name and border...hehe. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom