stock list: 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TigerBarbs

Aquarium Advice Addict
1 blue green chromis
2 ocellaris clowns
1 fire fish
1 yellow watchman goby

does that sound okay?

TigerBarbs said:
1 blue green chromis
2 ocellaris clowns
1 fire fish
1 yellow watchman goby

does that sound okay?

Id trade out the chromis for somthing different, maybe a cardinalfish.

Other than that looks good.

TigerBarbs said:
aren't cardinals a lil aggressive?

At times, but then again, so are clowns.

It all depends on the individual fish!

Im not saying you CANT get it, but i just wouldnt;)

an orange fire fish goby with the really tall dorsal fin! I love them!

thanks! I'm super excited. I'm converting my fw 29 to salt an Im still trying to find one more fish a home. then I'm gonna start the conversion! can't wait

TigerBarbs said:
thanks! I'm super excited. I'm converting my fw 29 to salt an Im still trying to find one more fish a home. then I'm gonna start the conversion! can't wait

Sounds great man! I am starting a 30 too, so we will see how it goes!

awesome! yea I have... I like those better than ocellaris but true percula are a little more finicky and aggressive I've heard

TigerBarbs said:
awesome! yea I have... I like those better than ocellaris but true percula are a little more finicky and aggressive I've heard

Sometimes, but i am only getting one clown, so there wouldnt be as much agression

o... that should ease him down. We're you talking about a specific cardinal or just any one

TigerBarbs said:
o... that should ease him down. We're you talking about a specific cardinal or just any one

Any one really, bangaii are the most popular, followed by the orange lined.

Also look into royal grammas. They are semi agressive, but they usually work very well in 30 gallon nanos with your stock.

Being how it can be aggressive I would personally not start with the gramma. Also there are no garuntees that any clowns will host an anemone or anything for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom