Stock list for 75 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah, my tank is 66 gallons but not quite 4' so i held back...:/ instead i got a marine betta which is a dank fish. Not very active like you want, but super cool when he flares up

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Nah, my tank is 66 gallons but not quite 4' so i held back...:/ instead i got a marine betta which is a dank fish. Not very active like you want, but super cool when he flares up

Haha yeah I've seen those! Look really cool! Like the galaxy! But yeah I do want something that will swim back and forth

Nu-Nu the eel said:
True amigo... Hmm... How about a...butterfly?? :)

I already have a long nose butterfly on the list and I dont think 2 butterflies can get along can they?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Dang dude i am forgetful. Anthias!!!! :)

Haha good idea! I've never even looked into anthias but have always heard their active! Do you have any of those?

I like the barletts anthias! :) do you know much about them? Could I get one of those and maybe a midas Benny?

You are not supposed to have 1, but it is sometimes ok. I have heard its ok but some people say no. I would get 2 females and 1 male bartlets but replace the tang :/

Not 100% some people on here think they need 125 g plus because they "need" to be in a proper school

Nu-Nu the eel said:
You are not supposed to have 1, but it is sometimes ok. I have heard its ok but some people say no. I would get 2 females and 1 male bartlets but replace the tang :/

Not 100% some people on here think they need 125 g plus because they "need" to be in a proper school

Live aquaria says 75 gallon minimum, I'll probably keep looking for something to replace the tang that's active, I am still considering the foxface!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Do it!!!! :)

How does that make you feel? ;)

Like a last resort ;) haha not sure yet!
Hey i posted this In a different forum(way off topic) maybe you can help?
"Hey guys I have cycled saltwater tanks before and my friend got into the hobby and now he has started his tank, he thinks that it is done cycling since all his levels are stable...he has a damsel with no live rock only lava rock and some other type I can't remember... He wants to get clowns but I told him it hasn't spiked yet....it has been up for a week. I'm not wrong am I?"
He said that 3 days ago the nitrates spiked to 160 but there's no way that could've happened!

I hope i helped, but im not really sure.

I was thinking about the stock. Maybe get a cool active wrasse and a midas blenny???

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I hope i helped, but im not really sure.

I was thinking about the stock. Maybe get a cool active wrasse and a midas blenny???

Huh? You helped with the stock list alot! Are Midas blenny's pretty active?
Can you help with the cycling question I posted?

I posted it on the thread.... Not this one. Haha and yes midas blennys are quite active from what i have heard!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I posted it on the thread.... Not this one. Haha and yes midas blennys are quite active from what i have heard!

Haha yeah saw it now! Thanks!
Cool I like the look of those too! If i got a midas could u still get a foxface? (if i want to!)

I'd say, at the very max, try to keep the stock at 2 bigger fish, and 5 MAYBE 6 smaller fish :)

Gboy66 said:
I'd say, at the very max, try to keep the stock at 2 bigger fish, and 5 MAYBE 6 smaller fish :)

For the 2 big I have the long nose and maybe a foxface or tang and for the littles I have a green mandarin, blue velvet damsel, a goby, 2 clowns and the flame angel!
Just gotta figure out which big fish and which goby! Or replace the big with 2 littles? Would that work if I wanted to do anthias instead of a tang or foxface

Yeah you could replace a big with 2 littles IMO;) sounds like were speaking a different language hahah. I'd do...

2 big (butterfly)
(tang/fox)

6 small (2 clowns)
(2 anthias)
(1 mandarin)
(1 flame angel)

Back
Top Bottom