Stockin' the Shelves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enadeau12

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a pair of kribs with a bn pleco and pearl gourami's in my 55 gallon. i want to get more fish in there. i have plenty of hiding spaces so i was thinking about getting rams. im probably getting a pair of blues. but i like smaller cichlids so could anyone give me any ideas. would shell dwellers work? aggasis? mcmasteri? panda? blue mbuna? opinions/ideas please, thanks in advance

I'd skip the shellies and Mbuna. A pair of rams or Apistos would be fine though. After that I'd stick to non-cichlids as far as further stocking goes. What about a school of something....like Rainbowfish?

i was thinking rainbow fish but they are common... i wanna mix it up and get something more rare

im taking a huge leap and getting a blue moorii for my tank... just one. along with one jewled and possibly a couple labs... i might switch the theme of my tank... put my breeding pair of kribs in my 20 gallon high. then be able to still get credit for the babies at my lfs. hehe

Back
Top Bottom