stocking 30g aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
davidmoss1992 said:
Thats a good point. P.S. Just wondering what fish you had growing Mogurako?

Placidochromis Phenochilus "Tanzania"

This is an adult male:

Attachments

• image-2977985374.jpg
    image-2977985374.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 67
wow those really look nice especially against the black, but i still really like frontosa's. I always have, i think its the way they work together in a colony and family like setting

davidmoss1992 said:
wow those really look nice especially against the black, but i still really like frontosa's. I always have, i think its the way they work together in a colony and family like setting

Mine all school together.

If you really want something African, try kribs or African butterfly cichlids. I believe shellies could fit in there as well, although there's many different species so you'd have to research on that.

when you think of african butterfly cichlid, you think of color, but to my surprise, not colorful:( (thats what i want bright color, good with my naturally high ph 8.7-8.9) thanks everyone for the help so far

If you want to lower your pH for rams you can try peat moss filtration or using RO waters.

I'm not sure if these will work in a 29 gallon, but jewel cichlids are African and very colorful.

Back
Top Bottom