Stocking 46G Tropical planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vrs2013

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys,

I'm new to the hobby however have spent the last few weeks researching whilst waiting for my tank to cycle.

At the moment the tank is heavily planted, with the below stock:

1 x German blue Ram
3 x Koi Angels
4 x Rummynose Tetra
4 x Harlequin Rasbora
1 x Red Tail Shark

They are all juvies, was just wondering what people would suggest as an algae eater/bottom dweller as well as 1 or 2 more "Feature Fish" that wont clash with the above fish or go eating my plants. Was told to get Yo Yo loaches however have eard they can make a mess, im open to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance. (y)

Hey guys,

I'm new to the hobby however have spent the last few weeks researching whilst waiting for my tank to cycle.

At the moment the tank is heavily planted, with the below stock:

1 x German blue Ram
3 x Koi Angels
4 x Rummynose Tetra
4 x Harlequin Rasbora
1 x Red Tail Shark

They are all juvies, was just wondering what people would suggest as an algae eater/bottom dweller as well as 1 or 2 more "Feature Fish" that wont clash with the above fish or go eating my plants. Was told to get Yo Yo loaches however have eard they can make a mess, im open to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance. (y)

Welcome to AA!

The first few things that I noticed is I'd add a few more of the rasbora and tetras. I would try to get a pair of the ram. Then maybe add a bristle nose pleco or several otto's.

Back
Top Bottom