Stocking 55G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Istrom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys,

I'm about to finally end the cycle of my 55G reef tank. I need suggestions on what fish and inverts to get, one of my staple fish that I really want is a Two Bar Rabbitfish (Yes I know he will get quite large for the aquarium, I will just be raising him). I'm not looking for anything difficult, or anything aggressive. My current inhabitants are: A Pajama Cardinal, a few frags of Polyps, two Mushrooms, two feather dusters, and a hermit crab.

Things I may consider in the future:
A relatively docile anemone (suggestions on this one please!)
Clownfish
More pajama Cardinals
Cleaner Shrimp
Cleaner Wrasse
Emerald Crab
Pom-Pom Crab
Nerite Snail
Docile Urchin
Anything that isn't excessively foul to my other inhabitants! Suggest away!

I would not go for a cleaner wrasse because of the feeding difficulty. Maybe you could replace that with a flasher or mystery wrasse.

The reeffantic ??

Noted, I guess it makes sense too. They'd clean the entire tank and have nothing else to clean. I'll avoid them.

Definitely agree with no cleaner wrasse. Do a simple search on them and you'll be desuaded quickly. A mated pair of ocellaris with an anemone is always nice. Maybe a dwarf angel (flame angel) or a hawkfish.

Yeah I'm getting pistol shrimp and some cleaner shrimp for sure, a 6 line wrasse is a possibility, as soon as I can I will be getting a sleeper-banded goby.

Back
Top Bottom