Stocking Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do think juhlii corys are quite pretty. Sometimes their intricacies of their pattern can be lost if you have a dark sunshades though.

So lets recap again:
1 opaline gourami
6 odessa barbs
4 juli corys
1 bristlenose pleco
Sound good?

Sounds good to me! Just keep an eye on the gourami. Harassment can happen to or from him. But other than that you should be peachy!

Sounds good to me! Just keep an eye on the gourami. Harassment can happen to or from him. But other than that you should be peachy!

I shall try to pick up my gourami sometime this week! Yay! Thank you all for the help!

YAY!!! I got my gourami today, unfortunately my LFS didnt have any opaline gouramis, i almost left until i fell in love with this 4 inch pearl. The second i came up to the tank he came out and started trying to feel my face with his feelers! So i brought him home and they had 2 odessa barbs that somebody traded in! I believe its a male and a female, one has deep red other has lighter almost pink red stripe. No harassment to/from the gourami. The barbs investigated for a second, then went off to chase each other. My gourami has been hiding under my log for an hour but is starting to come out and feel my tank. Pics will be posted soon! :D(y):D

tmg996

Whole tank

tmg996

New Pearl Gourami!!

Back
Top Bottom