Stocking ideas for 28g Cube?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Qube

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm trying to get ideas for my first SW venture. Right now I'm leaning towards the following:

A pair of clowns
1 purple fire fish
1 tailspot blenny

Do you guys think this will be too much, room for one more or just the right amount? I'm looking for color, so I'd like to get either a small goby or another more "up front and swimming" type of fish-- I just don't want to overstock the cube and find myself in trouble. The tank is fully cycled now with about 30lbs of live rock, a couple soft corals and a CUC. Obviously, it goes without saying, whatever I go with will be added over a long period of time. :)

So what do you guys think?? Any suggestions?

Your clowns once decide who is who and become a true pair you might have problems with aggression towards the tank mates.

I would give the clowns a go if you like them. I have two sets, orange oscellaris and B&W's. The B&W's have been in my cube for about 3 months and they went through the who is the female game already so they have been really good so far. Their tankmates are a blue mandarin, a scooter blenny, a yellow watchman goby and a citron goby. :) And all is well.

Back
Top Bottom