Stocking Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taiter42

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,

I am getting to the point where I want to add some more fish to my aquarium. The aquarium is a 37gallon aquarium and has live plants in it.

Current stock
3 Dalmatian mollies
3 sunburst mollies
4 neon tetras
3 glo fish
1 angle fish
2 ottos
2 turquoise guppies

I know i have a lot of middle swimmers on my list so i should be looking for some more bottom or top swimmers petsmart where i go has mostly middle swimmers is the problem. Has anyone had any luck ordering fish online?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'd stay away from online it's never too clear. You could ask them to order something in for you my local fish shop does that for me. They might be a bit small but some marble hatchet fishes look nice, they stay on the surface most of the time too but watch out they are jumpers. Just an idea of a fish you might like to look at they look amazing in a shoal as well :)

Can you check your phone directory and see if there are any other specialty fish stores near you? I'd try that before ordering online. Online is perfectly viable if you have a rare or special fish in mind that isn't normally carried at your LFS, but it is rather spendy. Aquabid, LiveAquaria and Wet Spot are both solid options for ordering online if you have to go that route.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom