Stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg they seem like a terrible company! Those reviews are terrible. Lol NEVER going there.

Just checked with a lfs really close by and they don't have pseudomugil furcata. But they do have pseudomugil gertrudae, and pseudomugil paskai. Are these really similar in care? I love the look of them too! :)

Edit: he also has pseudomugil mellis fry but idk if I want to wait for them to grow out and possibly get sucked into the filter eaten etc.

I love my fish!!!

Ummmm....I have 6 gertrudae coming tomorrow, I'll let you know :whistle:

P signifer are pretty too!

Lucky! You're an ordering machine! ;)
I'm gonna go take a look at them tonight, my lfs also buys back fish at full price with receipt which is cool :)

I love my fish!!!

Gertrudae definitely, love the spots on the fins. Going to check them out right now and give my diamond tetras a new home.

I love my fish!!!

I've owned gertrudae and furcata. The gertrudae are definitely easier to care for but I think I prefer the furcata.

Looook what I got! :)
5 baby gertruda

I'll get a better pic when they get comfortable
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425345117.043333.jpg

I love my fish!!!

I know! I'm trying to upload a video I can link they are impossible to take a picture of!

I love my fish!!!

Thank you :)
They've colored up a bit this morning. Looking a lot more comfortable. They're SO small right now though, can't get a pic for my life

I love my fish!!!

Thank you :)
They've colored up a bit this morning. Looking a lot more comfortable. They're SO small right now though, can't get a pic for my life

CPDs and furcatas drive me nuts trying to get good pics :rolleyes:

Ummmm....got a shipment from Wet Spot today :hide: :whistle:

Aw dam you guys making me want to set up an Australian-pacific biotope so bad....all the native rainbows ?

I've said this before but I've kept fish for over 10 years, kicking myself for not getting rainbows sooner :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom