Stocking tank ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie19882010

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm going to be doing a 75 gal tank and in this tank I want LOTS of color ! Give me ideas on what I should put in the tank ! :)

No not yet but will be soon I know I have to cycle it first and all that I just wanted to get some ideas on nice looking fish that all can be together . I already have in other tanks i have set up a jack Dempsey tiger Oscar ,2 different kinda of cat fish a electric blue demasoni and some little guppies (lol my 2 year olds fish)... But this time want a nice tank with a lot of color and more active looking tank ! :)

I just suggested to another fishkeeper who had a 100G to check out Denison barbs, also known as Roseline barbs. They school, are peaceful and grow up to 4". Colorful too.

I want a variety of fish and colors (bright colors) ... And i don't think they aren't very pretty lol :)

If you can, check them out in person. They are very dramatic.

I just suggested to another fishkeeper who had a 100G to check out Denison barbs, also known as Roseline barbs. They school, are peaceful and grow up to 4". Colorful too.

I've also seen them sold by the common name line torpedo barbs. Sweet barbs super colorful and they move around a lot a school of 7 would be a lot of fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom