Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they breed is all up to you,if you want to have the babys lol,got to get them in another tank, if not let them be, but the babys will not make it lol, its sad i know

I have a ten gallon. Ill just put some rosy red guppies in it so it will stay cycled. Haha how do I know when they breed?

If they breed is all up to you,if you want to have the babys lol,got to get them in another tank, if not let them be, but the babys will not make it lol, its sad i know.

You just said that. Haha but like how do I know if they do. Like how will I see the eggs and stuff?

Actually the rams are over protective of their eggs and fry. They don't need to be removed. From what i've read rams tend to be bad parents on the first set of eggs but on the second most survive.

Lots of rocks and caves. They lay their eggs on slate so you need a lot of that too.

Ok cool. I'm guessing you have an oscar? I have two of them but I'm going to get rid of them. But I won't need any plants for the fry?

Had an oscar. I'm planning on getting a 75G and getting another one. Still can't decide whether to get a tiger oscar or Albino tiger oscar.

No plants aren't necessary if you have a lot of rocks and hiding spaces but you can add just for the sake of decoration.

Last edited:
Oh I have one of both. Haha but like I said, I'm getting rid of them. They're fighting and what not so the tiger ones getting stressed. If you get a tank soon I could give you one.

Oh I have one of both. Haha but like I said, I'm getting rid of them. They're fighting and what not so the tiger ones getting stressed. If you get a tank soon I could give you one.

Haha thanks but i don't think i'll be getting the 75G anytime soon. Still have a 15G nano SW on my mind.

Haha you really can't. I would love a sw tank but I've heard that they're so expensive.

This are some of my kids ,god i love them lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110728_231525.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110728_231525.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom