Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Discus are sensitive fish I wouldn't recommend them unless you've read a lot about them.

You are right my friend,but as long you learn the water parameter that they live and have some buddy that show you how to take care of them,it becomes really easy,but you right they live in total diferent water conditions compater to tap water.

I'm the only one out of my friends that likes fish. I only have one other one that I talked into getting a betta. Haha

Rams are very cool,their behavior is very intretaining,you can put on the tank like 3 cuples ,depending on what other fish you going for

Discus4Life said:
Rams are very cool,their behavior is very intretaining,you can put on the tank like 3 cuples ,depending on what other fish you going for

I think for three couples you'll need a very big tank like 90 gals. or something, rams are territorial towards one another.

Bettas are really cool but they are very lonely fish,i use to have them many year ago,and i knew a beta breeder that had 300$ betas,and had a wild espicies of beta that was like 7 inches long,i didnt belive until the moment i saw it lol

Naa bro, 3 couples for a 75 gal is perfect trust me a have them,is true they are territorial with other rams but they dont hurt each other ,thats why i like them, you can see the funny videos in youtube of them fighting

The thing that i love most about rams is that for their small size they dont take crap from bully fish lol

not stock,3pair is the perfect number,you can ofcourse get more fishes but different especies

Oh wow. Ok this is making me want them more and more. What do I do if they breed?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom