Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to have 2 pictus catfish in there that were healthy as a horse but water poising on my fault :eek: killed them

Ok thx so one or two would be ok? Also yea I heard syno being with oscars so a firemouth is nothing

Hi rocky! So to delete sent items on the app just go to the messages bar on the side and open it. You'll see at the very top center of your screen the word inbox and a nifty little arrow below it. Tap on that and a little window will come down and you will see received messages and sent messages. Just click on sent and you'll see all the ones you've sent and you can delete them jut like you would any other received one!
I don't know about 1 or 2, I've never heard of them so I ain't got no idea how big they grow! I'd say one but if they don't break the 6" mark you could probably get 2!

Hi rocky! So to delete sent items on the app just go to the messages bar on the side and open it. You'll see at the very top center of your screen the word inbox and a nifty little arrow below it. Tap on that and a little window will come down and you will see received messages and sent messages. Just click on sent and you'll see all the ones you've sent and you can delete them jut like you would any other received one!
I don't know about 1 or 2, I've never heard of them so I ain't got no idea how big they grow! I'd say one but if they don't break the 6" mark you could probably get 2!

Ok thx u a lot!! I opened my pm thx to u!! So try sending me a
Back
Top Bottom