Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tropical_Dude

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I currently have a 100 litre tall aquarium, I have had it for just over 2 years and I have had many different species of tropical fish, but I currently have in my aquarium the following;
-2 female bristle nose catfish(mother and daughter) daughter being tank bred.
-2 rummy nose tetras(had these ever since I brought the aquarium)
-3 male guppies
-2 corys(1 xl peppered and 1 xl bronze)
I am basically asking for ideas for my aquarium, I like the idea of shrimp but I'm worried my catfish may eat them, also I don't and do not plan on having live plants. I can upload a picture if you request on, hopefully you guys can help me out here. Thanks in advance Robert :)

I currently have a 100 litre tall aquarium, I have had it for just over 2 years and I have had many different species of tropical fish, but I currently have in my aquarium the following;
-2 female bristle nose catfish(mother and daughter) daughter being tank bred.
-2 rummy nose tetras(had these ever since I brought the aquarium)
-3 male guppies
-2 corys(1 xl peppered and 1 xl bronze)
I am basically asking for ideas for my aquarium, I like the idea of shrimp but I'm worried my catfish may eat them, also I don't and do not plan on having live plants. I can upload a picture if you request on, hopefully you guys can help me out here. Thanks in advance Robert :)

I would probably add more rummynose tetras and more corys since they like being in groups. Maybe increase each group to 6.

Back
Top Bottom