Stop betta abuse !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks KittyKat, I'm glad we caught it too.

I'm sorry for the loss of your two bettas.

I'm sorry to hear your remaining boy is not feeling well. I don't know if he needs company... most bettas prefer to be alone, but can live with other fish (that's not something I am going to try for a while though!). You could maybe add a snail with him. I don't really know anything about aquatic snails yet though. What kind of a tank is he in?

I have 6 neons with mine in my 10 gal. He is very happy. I added him last though.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yep! Always swims up to me when I'm near the tank. Always begging for food :)

He's got a snail in his tank, and he flares up at it. When the girl's tank was next to his, they hung out next to each other. His tank is a 3 gallon.

He's got a snail in his tank, and he flares up at it. When the girl's tank was next to his, they hung out next to each other. His tank is a 3 gallon.

Maybe the snail stresses him out a bit?

Awwwwwww. That's sweet. He could be lonely if they liked each other. They didnt' seem stressed being next to each other?

Is it filtered and stuff? Cycled? How often do you change the water?

You're very welcome! I've not seen that type of coloring before on his tail/fins.

I added an edit, maybe you didn't see. Does he have a name?

No name. Still haven't thought of one.
His body is a little more blue now. Those 1st 2 pics were from the 3.7 gal.

Heated?

No name. Still haven't thought of one.
His body is a little more blue now. Those 1st 2 pics were from the 3.7 gal.

Just wondering. Not everyone names their fish. We still haven't named our female betta. I call her Miss Fish or Miss Betta and sometimes Miss Piggy lol.
Ah :)

Just wondering. Not everyone names their fish. WE still haven't named our female betta. I call her Miss Fish or Miss Betta and sometimes Miss Piggy lol.
Ah :)

I want to. Any suggestions? I don't think I would remember names for all of my fish :D

:D
Gerald comes to mind. Or a name starting with G.

And might I add (was looking at your profile) that fish store is lucky to have you!!!

:D
Gerald comes to mind. Or a name starting with G.

And might I add (was looking at your profile) that fish store is lucky to have you!!!

Hmm... Yeah :). I wish I still worked there. I was fired for "stealing customers" by setting up a 10 gallon fresh water for my friend. Oh well. I applied at a different store about a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom