Suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishlover101

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well right now i have a twenty nine gallon tank. I was hoping for bigger but that was the only size that would fit in my room. I was just thinking of what I want to do when all of my fish I have right now die. Any sugestions of what are good in a twenty nine gallon tank and wont be crowded.
:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Thanks, :rainbow1:
Emirie (fishlover101) :smilecolros:
P.S. Incase you haven't notice I love smilies!!!
:BIG:

well i doubt all of your fish will die at once, what do you have in it right now? and how long have you had said fish

I have a plecosomus, three female platies, one male platty, three Female mollies, one male molly, five babies, and seven other babies in a net. I know that they probably won't die soon or at the same time i just like to be creative and prepared for other possible tanks i could go with when they do die.

Well you could lean toward more of a community tank, with 1 focal centerpiece with a school and some cool bottom dwellers

my example tank would be,
2 electric blue rams
larger school of tiger barbs or something
5 panda cories

or more of a focus tank on 2 fish would be

a pair of firemouths
or maybe a couple/harem of apistos

how many in the school of tiger barbs... i wouldn't want to crowd them into an already crouded tank like at the pet stores.

like could i do something w/ one fish in my tank agressive that is a male...... like idk.

well just one fish in the tank... idk my uncle does that... although they are show fish

A fancy goldfish or two would do all right in a 29 gallon. Most of the aggressive fish that folks keep by themselves need a bigger tank, but you might be able to keep a pair of convict cichlids or a blue acara.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom