Sump, Mag 5, some other stuff FS.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SirLight1337

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got a Euro Fill acrylic sump, just been rinsed out. Other then that has never had any water in it. Id like to get about $150 for it. I also have a brand new Mag 5 500gph, no water has been through it. Looking to get $55. My 40gal reef tank cracked right at the bulkhead for the drain, and ive decided to not even bother with it. I sealed it with some silicone but im not sure if it will hold and im not really sure if i want to chance it. Again im not definitive on selling this stuff, just wanted to test the waters and see if anyone was interested. Let me know.

Ok this stuff is really for sale. Had to pull the whole tank down because it started leaking. Sump, mag 5, 2 heaters, and some other stuff for sale. PM me or post here if u need pics or anything.

EuroFil 125 for tanks up to 125 gal. 24½ X 13 X 16½ $150 shipped anywhere in the US. Will ship international at buyers expense.

Mag 5 500 GPH powerhead/pump. $55 shipped anywhere. Used all of about 30 seconds before the leak in the tank occured.

Back
Top Bottom