Sun Coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. Any raw seafood. The more diverse, the better. But make it very small. In time u will c how big a piece they can ingest.

I feed mine daily, but only because I like to. My LFS said 3-4 times a week is sufficient. I've gone as long as 4 days without feeding it. No harm. But I did need to retrain it to stay open.

To me a sun corals beauty makes up for the extra care they need Ive had mine for 2 months now and as soon as the halides go off it starts coming out and is ready to eat I only feed mine every other night and it is doing good

Mjpendrey said:
It's not a anemone is it? How do you and what do you feed them and still you have to train to stay put I'm day I'm believing? I can't find much info on these dendrophilia things??

In the back of one of the pics is a small anenome, but the dendro stays open like that all the time and it eats what I feed my fish( mysis,brine,krill and spurilna). It's a lot like a sun, bigger heads, longer tentacles and easy to feed. Blanophyllia also are a little easier and similar.

It's a waste of beauty not to view them with the lights on. They're easy to train

Back
Top Bottom