T5 replacements

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blakskall

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have to replace my bulbs and was wondering what bulbs you guys think are the best, i currently have slimpaq t5s that came with my nova extreme fixture, i want to keep the 10,000k and pure actinic combination i have. Ive read about giessman bulbs, any good?

I hear those are good bulbs. me, I prefer the ATI bulbs. I use 6 ati aquablue specials as my whites (about 12k spectrum) and 6 ATI blue plus'es for the actinics. can't go wrong with ATI. :-D

carey said:
I hear those are good bulbs. me, I prefer the ATI bulbs. I use 6 ati aquablue specials as my whites (about 12k spectrum) and 6 ATI blue plus'es for the actinics. can't go wrong with ATI. :-D

Carey, I've been using the new ati coral plus bulbs for a month now. My corals including my Sps have responded very well. Currently I have a four bulb fixture with two coral pluses and two blue pluses. Love the look to the eye way better than the aquablue specials. A couple of my purple acros at the top of the tank that were struggling are now returning to their original colors again. Great bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom