Tank Decoration Ideas Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chiroptera

Aquarium Advice Freak
Right, so I got three stone eggs while I was out yesterday, because I saw three brown ones and I thought they'd be cool on a table as a centerpiece in a wooden bowl. Then I thought about my fish tanks. There's no chemicals or polish on them other than basic buffing, it looks like.

So here's the thing, I'll have 3 tanks by the time all my fish are settled in:
x1 - 10g
x1 - 55g
x1 - 125g wide

The 10gal is going to be a female betta community (yes, I know how difficult it is, I am fully capable of doing so, I will be careful.) with 4 female bettas and possibly some tiny bottom swimmers. (an oto or two?)

The 55 is a grow-out tank for fish I want in my 125, but don't want eaten by the catfish. I'll probably have a couple 4 inch middle swimmers so it's not just empty in the kitchen.

The 125 wide is going to be my catfish tank, with either 4 eclipse catfish, or two eclipse two 4-lined catfish, and an African brown knife. Since its a wide and not normal, this stocking would be fine. Just remember, with this one there needs to be hiding places or driftwood.

I want to know what you guys think I should do with the eggs, if use them at all, what the theme would be, what tank, etc. Include anything you want: plants, driftwood, other decorations.. Have fun with it. This is jut an all-out create-a-fest. If you draw it and post it here, too, it would be super awesome!

Make them either the centerpiece or an accent, but the idea of them being from something is pretty important. If its a dinosaur theme, have a skull nearby, if it's a river theme, maybe have a turtle shell nearby. Just a thought.

Thanks!
- Chiroptera

Attachments

• image-3288675782.jpg
    image-3288675782.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 54
  • image-375393906.jpg
    image-375393906.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom