tank update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

torin31

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Here is a new picture of our 55 gallon tank. The wife picked out the stand and I think it looks great. For once she actually picked something I liked lol. I will post better pics of the fish at a later time.

Attachments

• DSCF0736.jpg
    DSCF0736.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 74
From what i can tell from the pick it loooks very nice. Good job. I like the color of the stand.

The light is a two bulb 65k 48" shop light I picked it up at canadian tire for 40 bucks. The bulbs cost 3 bucks each. The fish are as follows 1f 2m kribs 1m 1f red zebra 1m 1f kenyi 1 pleco 2m 1f sunshine peacocks 1m female peacock 1m electric yellow 1m blue johani. All seem to get along just great I had a really nice silver dollar but they picked on him had to bring him back.

wow, nice... i especially like the light... almost looked like a mh setup at first when i looked at it. what is that youre using for the substrate?

Actually it is very round gravel. they use it at playgrounds, and let me tell you it works really good I love the stuff it is the size of peas.

oh ok, i used to have that... kind of like pea gravel? i used it until spoonman convinced me to convert to pfs... my cichlids love it so much better than gravel... but if you have what i have, it looks really nice,...

Back
Top Bottom