Tank upgrade dilemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcgolg76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Currently have 75 gallon community tank. Somebody just offered me a 90 gallon tank for free. Don't have room to set up another tank but since it has the same footprint as my current take I could replace it. My question is would the Xtra 15 gallons be worth the trouble. No Xtra footprint space just extra height. Would that really help me? Have about am hour drive each way to pick up tank plus would have to borrow a truck or van. Then the trouble of changing tank out. Lot of pain

It all depends on how bad you want it. There's no room for it anywhere else? Free is a real good deal! But if it's to replace, maybe not worth it. Getting my 90 set up was a pain in the a** lol!

I'm going to say go for it - noting that it's not me doing any work :)

Lighting might struggle to penetrate as well depending on previous setup. Can't think of anything else.

It's a big job - cheer squad support, photo appreciation reviewing, gratuitous advice, research - flat out I'll be here (well on the bed mostly...) :)

Back
Top Bottom