Tankmates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quello93

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello!

So first thing first, I have a 37 gallon aquarium which is lightly planted. Right now I have..

3 Zebra Danios (which I plan on getting 2-3 more)

2 Balloon Belly Mollies (1 male, gonna get a couple more females)

and a catfish who's name escapes me but he's about 4-5 inches and big.

So as the title suggests, what would be good tank mates for these? Or am I about good in terms of tank size? I do wanna get 4-5 Corydoras because I really like them but other that that, what? I'll appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

EDIT: Angelfish perhaps? Btw this is my first post :) in a while lol

image_zpsjm9h2kiq.png.html

An angelfish wouldn't be bad, but I would skip on the Cory's of u already have a bottomfeeder. I would also consider getting more Danios, because IMO schools look great in big groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Can't get the image to work, anyways I was thinking maybe 2 angelfish. So no corys? Maybe a few kuhli loaches? I also liked the red tailed shark. I've still got a week or so before I add new fish because I just added the mollies

Can't get the image to work, anyways I was thinking maybe 2 angelfish. So no corys? Maybe a few kuhli loaches? I also liked the red tailed shark. I've still got a week or so before I add new fish because I just added the mollies

2 angels could pair up and be aggressive to everything else or fight each other so only one. The catfish is what's worrying me on your stocking as serval species get big and it could be territorial. Red tail sharks are also aggressive. Danios are also know fin nippers so skip the Angel. The danios I had bullied my first angel to death for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom