Television tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mumma.of.two said:
:D might be little way off yet. We are going away soon so after that we will start looking for old tellys. :)

Too bad your so far. I have a very old "telly" in the garage all ready for the Mumma build!! :)

Mumma.of.two said:
I like them! Problem is small kids + open top tank = puddles on the floor! Lol.

I know what u mean. I have two little brothers (6 year old, and a 8 year old) and they always take my nets and sword fight with them. Very annoying when u are trying to find tthem and they are behind the computer desk. They love my tank tho and they named all my fish. They want me to get an "anemanemane " (anenome, I can pretty much quote all of finding nemo) and they don't really understand the whole fw and sw thing....yet. I must prepare the next generation of aquarists in my family, especially since i'm the only one lol.

Tcal01 said:
I know what u mean. I have two little brothers (6 year old, and a 8 year old) and they always take my nets and sword fight with them. Very annoying when u are trying to find tthem and they are behind the computer desk. They love my tank tho and they named all my fish. They want me to get an "anemanemane " (anenome, I can pretty much quote all of finding nemo) and they don't really understand the whole fw and sw thing....yet. I must prepare the next generation of aquarists in my family, especially since i'm the only one lol.

Lol! How cute!

Mumma.of.two said:
Lol! How cute!

Whenever they are mad at me, the first threat they make is "I'm gonna break your fish tank!!!!" Or "I'm gonna scratch your fish tank glass with a rake!!!" Always makes me.chuckle which is always followed by "don't laugh at me when I'm angry!!!! " lol, brother love at its finest

Mumma.of.two said:
Rofl! That's one of the more absurd tanks I've ever seen.

Hey! I never got a reply to my counter tank! I think it should be done!!:D

I am now imagining having a house with the kitchen table tank and a couple sink tanks. No toilet tank, though. That's just weird. I've always wanted to do a tv tank, though. I'll be following that build thread when it starts!

Alyxx said:
I am now imagining having a house with the kitchen table tank and a couple sink tanks. No toilet tank, though. That's just weird. I've always wanted to do a tv tank, though. I'll be following that build thread when it starts!

Psh, I want fish tank walls in my house!!! I also would put a water faucet in that treated water comes out of. Thaaaaat would be awesome. I wonder if there is some sort of filter that could do that

Tcal01 said:
Psh, I want fish tank walls in my house!!! I also would put a water faucet in that treated water comes out of. Thaaaaat would be awesome. I wonder if there is some sort of filter that could do that

I want fish tank walls too. My LFS has an awesome in-wall saltwater tank that I love. One day I'm going to have two big long tanks in the wall going around a corner, salt on one wall fresh on the other, maybe a corner brackish tank in between.

Back
Top Bottom