Ten gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am going to get rid of the Dalmatian and gold dust mollies, the sunburst Platy, the glofish. I am going to get some tetras and rasboras and some
Gouramis. Sound good?

most tetras and rasboras will work. Go check out the live aquaria website and see wich ones are your favourite. then come here and we can tell you weither they will work or not. you could also go see what your lfs has.

How about some vaterfloris rasbora, penguin tetra, and the gold neon tetra. Do you have any suggestions? Do you get your fish from live aquaria?

I think any of those would work I myself like lemon and neon tetras, you will however need to choose only one kind. 8 small tetras or 6 larger tetras or rasboras will work. I myself can't buy fish from liveaquaria because I live in Canada. However I have never heard any negative things about live aquaria.

The gold neons would work, but 10g is really too small for most common tetras to thrive. Many of the common tetras need more like a 20g tank to have enough swimming room.

IF you move all the fish and start with new fish and if you're willing to try some easy plants you should look at

Red Cherry Shrimp (RCS) instead of Ghosts
image-498279073.jpg

Celestial Pearl Danios (CPDs)
image-3158511897.jpg

Both are awesome in a 10g but both like live plants and a Molly can't live with them.

Attachments

• image-4194485818.jpg
    image-4194485818.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom