Ten Turbo Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It sounds i would go with gel glue just in case i decide to move some corals later on
I just dont want the turbo snails knockin over my corals

Flow863 said:
It sounds i would go with gel glue just in case i decide to move some corals later on
I just dont want the turbo snails knockin over my corals

Yup like I said personal choice on that one. I've had better luck with the epoxy and although it dries rock hard I feel it's easier to place in hard areas because if you roll it into a ball you just press and hold for a few seconds and thats it. It heats up as you roll it. It also has a killer odor but I wouldn't change back to gel even if it was free. I've used the gel and my turbos just knock it over anyway. Since using the epoxy that haven't moved.

Good luck either way you go.

Okay
That changes everything
IM going with epoxy then
lol

Haha, either will work, I have some corals with epoxy, but most with gel glue (no issues with snails knocking over either). I just don't like the epoxy look after you put it in because it looks really fake (have to wait for coraline to cover it). Super glue gel looks cleaner.

Flow863 said:
What is better
Epoxy or Gel glue?

I prefer gel glue because epoxy can be kinda tough for me. The ones I had down with epoxy fell off a couple times before I glued them down. Plus I don't like the look of the epoxy.

Back
Top Bottom