Test kits: API vs SeaChem vs RedSea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
marsh said:
You could set up a booth at fish conventions, retire early

That's a great idea. I know the fish club I just joined has monthly meetings and has swap meets and auctions pretty often. I know if I seem someone selling some I'd buy them. I have yet to meet someone who hasn't had a leak problem with the tubes.

I'd take a half dozen of them, was just complaining about this to the wife haha.

If I don't have a response from the vendor by the time I get into the office tomorrow morning, I will call them up and get an answer. It looks like with shipping, it will run me about a dime per cap. If they can fit in a USPS flat rate envelope, shipping to you would be $5.30. If they need the flat rate box, it would be $5.35. (These rates are direct from the post office, not me adding fluff on top).

Stay tuned...

dmolavi said:
If I don't have a response from the vendor by the time I get into the office tomorrow morning, I will call them up and get an answer. It looks like with shipping, it will run me about a dime per cap. If they can fit in a USPS flat rate envelope, shipping to you would be $5.30. If they need the flat rate box, it would be $5.35. (These rates are direct from the post office, not me adding fluff on top).

Stay tuned...

That sounds fair to me. And even if there was fluff I wouldn't complain since your are the one going through all the trouble of tracking this stuff down.

Back
Top Bottom