Tetras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The boring name

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys what would be a stunning list of tetras to combine in a 26 gal bowfront? The Sand is a light tan and black background with some stone work and few plastic plants. I want some common teats to put in. Thanks!

Neon, green neon, cardinal, glowlight, rummynose, diamond, lemon, serpae, von rio, and black skirt are just a few options. Personally I enjoy cardinal, rummynose, diamond, and lemon tetras the most.

Emperor, Serpae, Black Skirt, Neon, Cardinal, Congo, and Ember Tetras are my favorite ones. I don't think they're all compatible with each other though, so you'll have to see which ones you like and design around them.

I think my stock will be
X6 serpea
X6 long fin black skirts
X6 buenos Aries
Any problems/ suggestion any thing as a centerpiece fish? Or would this be max stock.

I think my stock will be
X6 serpea
X6 long fin black skirts
X6 buenos Aries
Any problems/ suggestion any thing as a centerpiece fish? Or would this be max stock.

Serpae tetras can be quite nippy and will tend to eat the long fins. You'll have better luck with standard fin length black skirts.

Alright cool. Any suggestion on tetras for a angelfish tank (55) I have black tetras and want another school of somthing.

Ok one last question would rasboros work. Might have spelled that wrong.

Depends on the angel... If they're raised with them from a small size, they should be okay with Harlequin Rasboras and larger. If they're adults or large juveniles when you introduce them then they may kill them.

Scissor tail rasboras could work. In the 55 bleeding heart tetras would be nice and aren't really aggressive in my experience.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom