The Big Apple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SKB

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm going to New York City this weekend, just a small bus trip...

So we get dropped off in Manhattan, and we can pretty much go wherever unless we go with the bus.

Any good fish anything around there? For decor :huh:

I know its NYC is huge, but I have never seen a fish store or anything there when I've been:confused:

I was there in october! Idk what street they were on but there was a fish store in the basement like think that had flowerhorns for $200 and all kinds of fish! Also another place had a 200g tank with awesome baby oscars and arowanas, full grown red tail catfish. O ya. The one in the in the basement was on one of the streets in china town with all the out side markets where you buy seaweed and ginger root and foods of all kind lol.

Sorry i didnt know exactly where they were lol im 15 and dont pay attention haha. I was walking around with parents and saw a fish tank out of the corner of my eye lmao. Just keep ur eyes open u will find one. They have the little ones on almost every other street in chinatown

Sorry i didnt know exactly where they were lol im 15 and dont pay attention haha. I was walking around with parents and saw a fish tank out of the corner of my eye lmao. Just keep ur eyes open u will find one. They have the little ones on almost every other street in chinatown

It's ok! I'm 24, been there every year since I graduated and I feel like I've never seen one. But maybe I never thought there'd be one in china town or idk, so I didn't look but ill look. Thanks Hun :)

It's ok! I'm 24, been there every year since I graduated and I feel like I've never seen one. But maybe I never thought there'd be one in china town or idk, so I didn't look but ill look. Thanks Hun :)

Yep! Anytime. Ya my first time was last october and the first place we went was chinatown and i saw two.

Back
Top Bottom