The Corydora Stories: Corydora Show And Tell! Share Your Stories!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nkim1994

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi!

So I have 5 panda cory and they are all very fascinating to watch and do funny things!

I think it would be fun to have the Fishlore community share their Corydora stories!

Corydora stories are fun to watch and take care of! Do you have any fun stories to share?

If so share them here! Maybe add pics or videos too!

I dont know if I'm allowed to make a post like this, but it could be great fun to share our stories with each other!

Hope to see some fun stories^^

No crazy stories but my cories are definitely fun to watch. I've gotten kisses from cories surfacing while I'm cleaning the tanks :)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413324276.208909.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413324299.355195.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413324345.506857.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413324381.309560.jpg

If Fish Don't Have Souls, Neither Do We.

I love this idea! Here's my story:

I've had corydoras for a couple years now, and no two are ever the same type. :fish1:

I had an emerald cory that I called "Mama White", because she was the largest of the bunch and seemed to almost be like a mentor or mama to all the cories smaller than her. She ended up getting a fatal swim bladder infection. While suffering from her condition she would shove herself in a corner of the tank where a large leafed plant would help hold her upright as she rested. Only two days after she ultimately passed my albino cory "Albany" was suddenly in the same place in the same vertical position. I was so afraid that she got the same thing. I moved the plant leaf and she swam away apparently just fine. She continued to shove herself in that same place for the following week and eventually stopped on her own accord. It was then I realized she was legitimately mourning her lost friend. :puppydogeyes:
Since then I've had an all new love for Albany. She's still with me, now as big as Mama White was, and has taken the role of mama for all the cories smaller than her. :love:

Back
Top Bottom