The Return

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr.waffles1842

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all! I've been out of commision for awhile now, but im going to start posting again! My tanks are all fairly stable, but i have some quick questions.

What are some good schooling fish? My bloodfins are down to 2, and i just can't take the sight of them lonely. they're going to a friends community tank.

When will my tannins go away? It's been 4 months now, ive boiled it, down a 50% PWC, and still an icky tinge.

can i keep a lone platy in a community tank?

My clown pleco i got for christmas is being a real drag. My friend wants him, but im having trouble catching the guy. Im usually pretty good with this thing, but hes small and quick.

Can i move a female betta into my community tank? I know i can do it with male bettas, but just want to double check.

Anyway, feels good to be back. AA forever!!!

1. Depends on what size tank you have. :) Neons, Black Neons, Cardinals, Zebra Danios, Rummy Nose, Hatchetfish, Giant Danios for a larger tank, Cory cats....there are a bunch.

2. I have no answer for that, sorry.

3. I think so...I don't think they're schooling fish.

4. Have you tried two nets? Only thing I can think of short of tearing apart the tank, which I know is not a pleasant though.

5. Probably. Just like with males, females have different attitudes towards tankmates.

Thanks that's a big help. I'm thinking black bronze... My perform (its pretty good) doesn't carry dummies... Any Argo e on black neon

Back
Top Bottom