Thinking of trying my hand at Saltwater.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AndrewsPistol said:
Found this on Craigslist! 150g $150.... I feel like I should snap this up quickly!!!!

Your gonna get another tank? And YOU shouldn't have a hammer in your hand ;)

Convict2161 said:
Your gonna get another tank? And YOU shouldn't have a hammer in your hand ;)

Hahaaaa! Yes! I bought a 20g at Petsmart the other day for this sw project but I just recieved an email back about this... And it's right down the road from me!

AndrewsPistol said:
Hahaaaa! Yes! I bought a 20g at Petsmart the other day for this sw project but I just recieved an email back about this... And it's right down the road from me!

Good luck!! If I can help don't hesitate to call!

AndrewsPistol said:
Thanks! I'm sure I'll have 800 million questions throughout this journey! I'm excited!!!

I'm excited to see how it turns out. I know you can do it!! I'm here of ya need me. And I know the other members are as well!!

+1 ill help as much as i can! I will follow this thread :) even if i dont post... I will be here.... Lol!

Convict2161 said:
I'm excited to see how it turns out. I know you can do it!! I'm here of ya need me. And I know the other members are as well!!

I'm soooo nervous haha!!!! I'm so far away from sw anythings lol. I'm worried about killing expensive fish and such... This will not be as easy as my Africans lol. Water is my biggest issue so far! Did you see that I am able to trade my Nyererei fry for LR and LS?! Killer deal!!!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
+1 ill help as much as i can! I will follow this thread :) even if i dont post... I will be here.... Lol!

Awesome! Thank you!!! I have so many builds happening right now haha! My mind is spinning! I can say this, I'm happy I can finally be a legit part of the sw side of this forum instead of creeping around hahahaa :)

AndrewsPistol said:
Awesome! Thank you!!! I have so many builds happening right now haha! My mind is spinning! I can say this, I'm happy I can finally be a legit part of the sw side of this forum instead of creeping around hahahaa :)

Your mind is spinning anyway lol. We're all here to help and guide you. I'll help with your aquascape lol. The more knowledgeable members will help in other sections. So run all your scape ideas through Dino first ;)

Can I keep a puffer like this one in a 150??? I fell In LOVE with this thing when I seen it!

Attachments

• image-194912932.jpg
    image-194912932.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 93
  • image-2345032260.jpg
    image-2345032260.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 112
Convict2161 said:
Your mind is spinning anyway lol. We're all here to help and guide you. I'll help with your aquascape lol. The more knowledgeable members will help in other sections. So run all your scape ideas through Dino first ;)

It is lmbo! Will do! I appreciate y'alls help :D

AndrewsPistol said:
Can I keep a puffer like this one in a 150??? I fell In LOVE with this thing when I seen it!

I don't see why not. I don't know what else you can keep with it. But I've seen them in a few friends tanks that were 75+ gallons. One of my friends has a blue eyes puffer.

Convict2161 said:
I don't see why not. I don't know what else you can keep with it. But I've seen them in a few friends tanks that were 75+ gallons. One of my friends has a blue eyes puffer.

That was housed with some kind of unicorn thing and tangs I think.... After creeping around the sw forums i have decided I definitely don't want tangs... Probably can't keep clowns with it? I know for sure I want gobies an blennies!

AndrewsPistol said:
That was housed with some kind of unicorn thing and tangs I think.... After creeping around the sw forums i have decided I definitely don't want tangs... Probably can't keep clowns with it? I know for sure I want gobies an blennies!

What about a Volitan Lionfish???

AndrewsPistol said:

Do itttt! The more the merrier! ;)

Back
Top Bottom