Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone! I have had fw for three years before I started this tank. I started with a wimpy ten gallon and moved to a planted community 30 gallon. That's the extremely short summary of my tanks. Anyways, My sister named my clown nemo lol, how original. My jumbo snail doesn't move much but when he does he goes to like the whole other side of the tank. They look pretty weird on the side of the glass.

needmorecowbell said:
Thanks everyone! I have had fw for three years before I started this tank. I started with a wimpy ten gallon and moved to a planted community 30 gallon. That's the extremely short summary of my tanks. Anyways, My sister named my clown nemo lol, how original. My jumbo snail doesn't move much but when he does he goes to like the whole other side of the tank. They look pretty weird on the side of the glass.

Haha psh nemo? Never heard that one before! I just looked back at the pics, and man your clown looks great! Seems to have a darker shade, almost purple on its back! Haha then i looked at the full tank shot (love the rockwork btw) and MAN that is a little dude! He made your tank look about 50 gallons lol! Still lovin in...did they have any nice corals at the lfs? And how much was the true perc, if you dont mind my asking...maybe we should get one for our 30 :D

Lol thanks! The clown was 20$. They also had nano clowns. They were full grown and about half the size of him. There was a bunch of really nice corals but they were 30$ and small. I really wanted the Xenia they had :/. There was also a neon blue leather coral. I've never seen anything like it before.

needmorecowbell said:
Lol thanks! The clown was 20$. They also had nano clowns. They were full grown and about half the size of him. There was a bunch of really nice corals but they were 30$ and small. I really wanted the Xenia they had :/. There was also a neon blue leather coral. I've never seen anything like it before.

20, thats not so bad! An this is your overpriced lfs? Blue leather! Holy dang! Have them hold it for you!!

It is. They had their 20th anniversary sale. It was 30$ originally. I would have them hold it for me but i could find a cooler one cheaper than 30$. The store farther from me has them for 10$ and 15$

Oh, I completely forgot about them. I'll check if they have one. I hope I can find a green hammer or frogspawn. Theyre pretty.

needmorecowbell said:
Oh, I completely forgot about them. I'll check if they have one. I hope I can find a green hammer or frogspawn. Theyre pretty.

Ya, but probably a bit more expensive then say zoas, or polyps

Yea but it's worth it.

I was looking at my tank and found my snail moving my rocks. It is such a tank lol. Its the biggest one and it doesn't really care if there is something in its way, it just kinda plows it over including other hermits and snails.

needmorecowbell said:
Yea but it's worth it.

I was looking at my tank and found my snail moving my rocks. It is such a tank lol. Its the biggest one and it doesn't really care if there is something in its way, it just kinda plows it over including other hermits and snails.

Uh oh!!! Thats not good lol! Get a picture, this guy must be a monster! You might want to consider glueing the rocks together, if they fall thatd be devistating

Back
Top Bottom