Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sniperhank said:
Mine ended up being like 30-40 a pop depending on where I got it from if I remember correctly.

Ya, a 750 korolia from amazon should run you 33$

needmorecowbell said:
I got a 5$ off coupon to my lfs so I'll use that. I'll buy one for now and next month get another.

Definitly man, or amazon. I bet amazon is cheaper than your lfs anyways. Use the 5 bucks off on a fire shrimp for me;) lol

My wave maker is supposed to come tomorrow! Can't wait to see the quality. It's called a wavemaker so I'm not really sure what it does but it sounds like it will do the trick for surface agitation. Anyone know if theyre good?

Pump came today, it's huge. I really didn't expect it to be this big but it gets the job done. It definitely agitates the surface. Xenia love flow right? Lol the pumps not like right on it but its arms are kinda tilted. By the way, the baby heads on the Xenia are growing fast. They are pumping with the others now. Will post pics soon, just havent had much time.

Update

My Xenia is dying! It was completely shriveled up when I came home and the heads were discolored. I put it in a low flow area at the bottom of the tank because I think it was getting too much flow. That's the only thing I can think of that would cause this. Anyone know what's happening?!?!

I checked my param. All is good. It doesn't look like a snail or hermit touched it. It looks like its starving kinda. The stalks are shriveled and almost grey instead of the old bright golden brown.

needmorecowbell said:
I think my thread is due for some pics. Any suggestions on what i should take a pic of?

Everything;) haha

How bout some coral/fish/invert close ups? Then a full tank.

Ps. When you gunna buy some more inverts??

After my trip to florida :D I'm going saturday and when I get back, if all is well and I have money, I'll get a ywg, inverts, and maybe a ricordea.

Back
Top Bottom