Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I just went to a fish meeting. It was a frag workshop and I really thought I was going to go home with a frogspawn and rose bubble tip anemone. Luck wasn't on my side for the raffle though :/ but I did get some palys! They look kinda scary, but I put them next to all my other zoas anyways.

needmorecowbell said:
Well, I just went to a fish meeting. It was a frag workshop and I really thought I was going to go home with a frogspawn and rose bubble tip anemone. Luck wasn't on my side for the raffle though :/ but I did get some palys! They look kinda scary, but I put them next to all my other zoas anyways.

Thats awesome. Snap some pics and maybe we can give you some ID's.

My nem wont split yet man! But im down to give you the baby when it does! I guess i have to feed it more

Thats awesome. Snap some pics and maybe we can give you some ID's.

My nem wont split yet man! But im down to give you the baby when it does! I guess i have to feed it more

Yeah, they're people eaters! I'll put some pics up at some point soon though.

And haha it's fine! They don't normally split unless they are stressed or any other tactical reason. Feed it once a week at most or it could die of over feeding!

needmorecowbell said:
Lol a priest!! Yeah, it was really crazy. But I sold them last Saturday afternoon, I threw in a chalice because it was ironic ;)

Awesome! That's a really unique sense of humor you have there buddy. lmao

It's good to hear about the Seachem salt. Not many people here that I've talked to are using it. I was thinking of trying it out on my next tank.

Awesome! That's a really unique sense of humor you have there buddy. lmao

It's good to hear about the Seachem salt. Not many people here that I've talked to are using it. I was thinking of trying it out on my next tank.

Haha he was starting out and I knew he would like it.

I've liked everything I've boughten from seachem, hopefully it's another great product!

needmorecowbell said:
Haha he was starting out and I knew he would like it.

I've liked everything I've boughten from seachem, hopefully it's another great product!

I'm a big Seachem fan, too. I was recently having trouble with all of the last three 100ml pre-bagged packages of Purigen leaking on me so I contacted customer service last week and after giving them the lot# they offered to send me replacements. Took 15 years to run into a problem with any of their products (though it was only a few leaky bags) and it just took an email to get it solved. Top quality products are one thing but real customer service sets companies apart. I never even asked for replacements. Just wanted to report the problem so they would know it was there. They even admitted that another customer reported the same issue with that lot# of Purigen. Their honesty kinda impressed me.

I'm a big Seachem fan, too. I was recently having trouble with all of the last three 100ml pre-bagged packages of Purigen leaking on me so I contacted customer service last week and after giving them the lot# they offered to send me replacements. Took 15 years to run into a problem with any of their products (though it was only a few leaky bags) and it just took an email to get it solved. Top quality products are one thing but real customer service sets companies apart. I never even asked for replacements. Just wanted to report the problem so they would know it was there. They even admitted that another customer reported the same issue with that lot# of Purigen. Their honesty kinda impressed me.

Yep, you have to respect a company with honesty, there aren't that many around anymore.

Well, my green bta will be from reefs to go, any objections?

Aquaworld always has some rbtas so I'd imagine he probably has or gets in gbtas

Aqua world definitely has one, but it's expensive, reef2go is a lot cheaper, even with shipping. My dream nem would be an Rbta though.

Well I'm off to Aquaworld today, going to be comin home with at least one coral, maybe an anemone if the price is right. If not, maybe a clownfish. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom