This could cost me a fortune!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paxdaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
My lfs sees me in all the time looking at fish but never really buying any fish. ( it's a really small place that doesn't have much stock and they only order new fish once a month) he said "you are always in here looking at the fish and rarely buy anything. Are you waiting for something in particular?" I said no that I just like to look and see what you got. He gave me his supplier and said just let me know and I'll get you whatever you want. So I looked them up and there are so mAny fish Ive never even seen before. The company is segrestfarms.com anything you think I should look into getting? I really like the selection of plecos. I want to get some new stock for my 46 gallon community. And maybe for my 10 gallon heavily planted.

My lfs sees me in all the time looking at fish but never really buying any fish. ( it's a really small place that doesn't have much stock and they only order new fish once a month) he said "you are always in here looking at the fish and rarely buy anything. Are you waiting for something in particular?" I said no that I just like to look and see what you got. He gave me his supplier and said just let me know and I'll get you whatever you want. So I looked them up and there are so mAny fish Ive never even seen before. The company is segrestfarms.com anything you think I should look into getting? I really like the selection of plecos. I want to get some new stock for my 46 gallon community. And maybe for my 10 gallon heavily planted.

If you like things that are really neat check if he has Tai micro crabs for your 10 gallon heavily planted there the coolest thing to watch!!!

I just checked out their site, pretty cool stuff! It just so happens that they supply every Petco and all the LFS in my area! Maybe I will have some leverage next time I gob to the store ;)

I'd you like pleco's see if they have a bristlenose albino longfin pleco. They are beautiful! Also bristlenose's only get to be 4 inches max, so you don't have to worry about them outgrowing your tank.

I'd you like pleco's see if they have a bristlenose albino longfin pleco. They are beautiful! Also bristlenose's only get to be 4 inches max, so you don't have to worry about them outgrowing your tank.

the european "common ancitrus", which i've been told is the same as the american BN pleco, gets to about 15cm (or 5.906 inches for americans). at that point i'd not be comfortable housing it in a 10gal tank. not that it isn't possible, though.

the european "common ancitrus", which i've been told is the same as the american BN pleco, gets to about 15cm (or 5.906 inches for americans). at that point i'd not be comfortable housing it in a 10gal tank. not that it isn't possible, though.

I missed that it was for the 10g, my mistake!

Back
Top Bottom