This is sad :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
George9 said:
Not in my school there isn't. I hope not at least. I know for sure there's tons in high shook though!

Drinking isn't all that bad though... Drinking and driving is bad though.

George9 said:
Not in my school there isn't. I hope not at least. I know for sure there's tons in high shook though!

There are in my school too. The big thing now is heroin lol... How stupid can you get? I just don't understand how you could do that to your body... I completely understand a drink or two on occasion though, of age that is

needmorecowbell said:
There are in my school too. The big thing now is heroin lol... How stupid can you get? I just don't understand how you could do that to your body... I completely understand a drink or two on occasion though, of age that is

Thats a rich school. Heriones expensive.

I seriously doubt this video is real. The picture in the background is of a Caribbean Spiny Lobster. While the speaker doesn't specify which kind of lobster it is, probably because the story is made up, it doesn't matter if it's a Caribbean or Maine lobster, keeping a female lobster with eggs is illegal and carries a $1000 fine. I highly doubt any a fisherman would risk getting caught with a female holding eggs and I highly doubt any chef would buy a female lobster holding eggs.

Just another sad attempt to make people feel guilty for eating meat.

We can thank eating meat for our spot as the dominant species on this planet. If we didn't start eating meat our ancestors never would of had the required amount to protein to develop such large brains. We would probably still be at the bottom of some African savannah food chain.

i dont really see whats so sad.. its animal instinct to protect their young so this def doesnt seem extraordinary to me

i will say that about 10 yrs ago, maybe less, we were in maine or cape cod & my pops got a lobster that was FILLLLED with eggs .. so i dont know about now, but they def served em at one point lol

& i dont eat seafood but i can bet no ones gonna stop cuz of some whack story lol

george9 said:
if i was a vegan or a vegetarian i'd probably die, i couldn't go without meat. Im like homer simpson except not fat.

+2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

tarpon said:
Theres tons of drinkers and especially pot smokers in middle school and even elementary. Wake up and look around

Sadly my middle school is the same way.:(
I can understand drinking responsibly at the age of 21+ but 14 year olds snorting cocaine? Wow. It's really messed up....

Lobster killing, drugs, drink and Afros! Sounds like a good Friday night. Lol

Gubernaculum86 said:
I seriously doubt this video is real. The picture in the background is of a Caribbean Spiny Lobster. While the speaker doesn't specify which kind of lobster it is, probably because the story is made up, it doesn't matter if it's a Caribbean or Maine lobster, keeping a female lobster with eggs is illegal and carries a $1000 fine. I highly doubt any a fisherman would risk getting caught with a female holding eggs and I highly doubt any chef would buy a female lobster holding eggs.

As to this, when a female is holding eggs, they are on the outside of their bodies, under their tails. The only time they are inside the females bodies is before they are fertilized. And a female will be full of eggs all year except when she is carrying. And yes, it I'd illegal to keep a "pregnant" female, but it isn't unusual at all to find females full of eggs. In fact I know many people who eat the eggs and they are considered by many to be a delicacy, much like caviar.

If you listen she says upon being cut open she was found to be full of eggs. They were not on her stomach, but inside the body cavity.

Back
Top Bottom