thoughts on costume?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
exactly!! imo there is no fun in dressing up just like the next person or buying mass produced costumes with terribly fake looking masks(unless you are aren't trying to be scary ;)) halloween is all about the fun of building your own haunted house, making your own costume and getting as much enjoyment out of the day as you can, whether it be scaring people, trick or treating or handing out candy to kids. i guess it also depends if you even like halloween haha

Nailed it! I find the the costumes you find at stores either incredibly cheesy or totally inappropriate. Sersouly what had happened to the good costumes these days.

i know right? they are all so silly now! ughhhh 36 for a low tonight with rain and snow, great. i was actually really hot last night for the first couple hours, then i got drenched from the rain and sweating and got extremely cold. all of the prosthetics that i bought, have a really fake looking dumb picture on the front to display it. i told my girlfriend that i should be a model for halloween costumes lol. literally that jaw prosthetic just has a picture of it glued to a guys face and a little bit of makeup on
img_2691015_0_86d7fb5a95e6f4efba0176c1d663f8a2.jpg

I'm so sick of Minnesota!! its 40 degrees and sleeting right now, 33 for a low tonight. man i really hope i don't get sick, we only have 5 employees at super america right now and i can't have anyone cover for me

you guys just have too much time on your hands lol

lol all i do is work sleep fishtanks hahaha work 40 hrs a week at SA 16 at scream town and about an hour or two a day for my fish tanks. my girlfriend works 38 hours at SA and 21 hrs as a pca and scream town. I'm just glad i still have some time for my fish tanks ;)

walking dead walker?
Indeed=) my bf got me into the series because he said I spent to much time with my fish. Walking dead is quality time for the bf and I hehe. Too bad I kicked him out lol

my girlfriend and i taking a beautiful picture ;)

Really cool! You guys look awesome=) (I think this is cute, but felt weird if I said cute hehe)

Very nice. Have you ever thought of using feather quils or toothpicks for teeth. I saw a trick like that off face off that look pretty cool. I def want try it one day

I'm pretty sure I've seen one where they did that ;) it does make some pretty sick looking teeth. the only problem with that, is that we are required to say scary phrases and talk to the people after we jump scare them, so i don't think that would work out for me. I'm debating whether to wear my scream town costume for halloween or make another ;)

I'm pretty sure I've seen one where they did that ;) it does make some pretty sick looking teeth. the only problem with that, is that we are required to say scary phrases and talk to the people after we jump scare them, so i don't think that would work out for me. I'm debating whether to wear my scream town costume for halloween or make another ;)

Ahh good point. I thought of making them shorter then they did on the show. Still pretty cool, I wann try it some day if I can figure out how haha

lol last night i didn't have my mask because i forgot it in a friends car and i had to use one of the masks from "the pile" my mask was so hilarious i would scare the crap out of people and then they would start laughing ;)
img_2693836_0_304813ab84983cb08082ced71fb7be60.jpg

you guys, i am so excited!!!! the week after knotfest next year, we will be doing a two day scream town show at the amphitheater in Somerset, WIsconsin. my boss is only selecting a crew of the best of his employees, and i will be part of it!! i don't know if I'm more excited for knotfest (since it didn't happen last year because of stone sour) or the scream town show ;)

Back
Top Bottom