tree sponge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hackteck

Aquarium Advice Addict
i noticed today what looks like a baby tree sponge on one of my rocks, is this normal for one to just sprout out like this, or could it be something else will try to post pictures

finally got some pictures of it anyone know what it is? sorry i cant get the pictures any better everytime i zoom in close to it , it gets blurry
10002286lw.jpg

i finally learned how to do closeups with my camera,. i also included a picture of somethin else i couldnt identify could be nothing heh

00000279vw.jpg

00000285xb.jpg

I'm gonna stick with my first suggestion that I believe it is a red macro growing. Give it some time and see how it turns out. The second pic looks like a coral skeleton.

hackteck said:
sorry i cant get the pictures any better everytime i zoom in close to it , it gets blurry
You should get better results doing it manually. Most digital cameras use the glass as what it’s trying to auto focus on. I’d try to manually focus or use the macro mode extended out to around 12”.

Back
Top Bottom