Triggers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yer I've been told this but also been told it's luck of the draw as well I am more worried bout my shark eating my fish.. Is very aggressive ...

Eppaulete* and that can do fine in a 6 foot tank for a couple of years but you should have an 8 ft one.

I just got rid of my huma today. He did fine with all of my fish...but was a terrorist on my tank itself! Super pretty though!

I don't see why they wouldn't work... different colors and no similar patterns if I remember correctly

huma-huma said:
I don't see why they wouldn't work... different colors and no similar patterns if I remember correctly

Thanks so much!! My boyfriend is just so set on having triggers! Oh I was wondering about this is sand better than coral? I've heard so many deferent things from people at pet stores and I just don't trust them haha

the general rule (so far as ive heard) is that as long as they arent similar in color and design they should get along. Obviousl there are exceptions to that just *** with everything in our hobby

I was reading up on the orange line and got kinda worried b/c everything that I have read said they were super aggressive. I've already had to get rid of one trigger b/c they weren't getting along and I came home to this surprise just wanted to make sure he would be ok with my bursa Russell and foxface

huma-huma said:
I couldn't see one bothering a volitan.. unless there's a legit size difference

Theres not much size difference maybe 1/2 inch. I shall see how they do and if the orange line starts beating up on the bursa I'll get rid of him too. I have been looking at the bluejaw but he surprised me with the orange line

Back
Top Bottom