Trimmings in the mail? (ghostwood for trade)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

exactionfigure

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've heard about people trading plants and trimmings in the mail and it sounds like a good idea.
My only question is its cold here now in MA so I’m not sure if that would matter much.

My tank is a 20 gallon high and I have a 65 watt coralife light
I'm not really sure what to ask for because I don't know what would look good and what I could have in this set up, I'd like to get a ton of plants (and moss) of all different kinds if I could. I’ll trade my ghostwood and/or pay for them.

the ghost wood I have in my tank, is a gorgeous piece and it really makes my tank but I'd rather have more plants and I don't have the room to do that unless I remove the wood I have a much smaller piece that maybe I’ll put in instead.

If someone wants I will trade the ghost wood for some plants
here's a pic:
img_739062_0_addcdc40e3f2acdc969dcd5f0de7ef7b.jpg

Its a few months old but it's the brightest picture I have (there is a pic of the tank I took today in the show your tank thread)
I've had it in my tank for about 6 months and its sinks on its own.

I'd like to get a ton of plants (and moss) of all different kinds if I could. I’ll trade the ghostwood and/or pay for them.

well I would personally keep the piece of wood and just grow plants on it! ie. Anubis, moss and java fern! cause it makes you tank look AWESOME!

I agree. You don't necessarily have to give up the driftwood if you don't want to. A lot of people will send out their trimmings for next to nothing.

We'll see, if someone shows an interest in trading it for a bunch of plants and trimmings then I would do it but other then that I'm basically just looking for anything and everything that will work with my lighting (which I believe in considered medium/high)

If someone has something they can ship to me let me know and we can work something out.

thanks

-Matt

I decided to keep the one in my tank but I have two others up for sale(see other post)

Mods, feel free to delete this post.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom