Try to id and sex my cichlid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JRacey

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
image-1207509331.jpg

image-3826552309.jpg

Just trying to see if y'all can figure this out for sure. Considering I always get mixed answers when I ask people. Thanks for the help!

Looks to be mixed with mbuna and peacock lol good luck on finding out would love to get one

Agreed, Looks like a peacock/kenyi hybrid of some sort, long fins and egg spots. Maybe male basing on that but venting is more accurate

Idk but you got urself a one of a kinde gorges fish hot me up if you ever breed lol

It is a bumble bee I have had several in the past and two right now and I'm willing to bet its a male, spots on the tail and the length of his fins

It is a bumble bee I have had several in the past and two right now and I'm willing to bet its a male, spots on the tail and the length of his fins

I always thought bumble bees had a bit more black on them than this one does. I was originally thinking that but after seeing the bumble bees at my job i dont think that could be

Some have more yellow than others, and more defined stripes like mine have blotch stripes. This pic is when he's dark at times he turns yellow like in your pic, but I still think yours is a hybrid

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131023_095016.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131023_095016.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom